New HO Dalman two-level trucks

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

I really wish these trucks were available _without_ wheelsets. As I
will use either IM or Reboxx .088 the wheelsets come at added throwaway cost
to me. I would suggest that trucks _without_ wheelsets be sold in [say] 100
set (or more) packaging however. This make it easier (and less costly) for
you and we who want them that way can arrange to divide them ourselves.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
I would second Jon's wish in spades. It is increasingly evident to me that critical freight car modelers are choosing the semi-scale wheels as their standards.

It is very painful to purchase fine trucks (designed for and aimed at this customer-base), and then have to discard the fine *expensive* wide metal wheels that are included. I will be selling a pile of these discarded wheels this weekend, not for profit (Ha!), but just to get rid of them. I would urge that either inexpensive but serviceable plastic wheel sets be included instead, or that the truck frames be sold independently.

I would also second Dennis Storzek and urge that your truck bolster be made to the industry standard. Attempting to lower bolsters that are too high is a true pain.

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento