Southern Pacific Decals

jim peters

Gentlemen,

A question for the SP modelers. My current project is an SP B-50-25 boxcar (SP order P-3040) and I'm looking for the decals of the 1946 to '52 lettering scheme. I couldn't see what I was looking for in the Micro Scale catalog. CDS has a fair selection of transition era SP, but I would have to put 2 or 3 sets together for the lettering scheme I want. Seems funny, go to an Eastern Canadian company to purchase lettering for a boxcar from the American Southwest. Where do you SP guys go for your decals? Por favor

Regards,

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, B.C.

P.S. The rivet strips in my last message (question) is for the 4/3 end on this car.

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Jan 4, 2006, at 9:42 AM, jim peters wrote:

Gentlemen,

A question for the SP modelers. My current project is an SP B-50-25 boxcar
(SP order P-3040) and I'm looking for the decals of the 1946 to '52
lettering scheme. I couldn't see what I was looking for in the Micro Scale
catalog. CDS has a fair selection of transition era SP, but I would have to
put 2 or 3 sets together for the lettering scheme I want. Seems funny, go
to an Eastern Canadian company to purchase lettering for a boxcar from the
American Southwest. Where do you SP guys go for your decals? Por favor
Jim:

I have them in hand for these cars, but have not yet released them yet. They will be announced here first once I am ready to ship.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

jim peters

Ted,

Please put me down for 2 sets.

Many thanks,

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, B.C.

From: Ted Culotta <tculotta@speedwitch.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Southern Pacific Decals
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:51:43 -0500

[...]

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

Tim O'Connor

Speedwitch (Ted Culotta) is just finishing a set of B-50-25
box car decals. If they are anything like his other sets they
will be pretty spectacular. He plans to release a complete kit
for the B-50-25's using a combination of plastic and resin
parts, and Dan Hall's new SP doors -- a "kitbash in a box".

http://www.speedwitch.com/Decals.htm

Tim O'Connor

David Ball

Having just received several sets of decals from Ted today, I have to agree
whole heartedly with Tim

David Ball

_____

>> If they are anything like his other sets they
will be pretty spectacular.

Train
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Train+travel&w1=Train+travel&w2=Freight
+car&w3=Canada+train+travel&w4=Train+travel+in+italy&w5=North+american&c=5&s
=107&.sig=ThjIzsvLGHyuil6dLaLY-g> travel Freight
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Freight+car&w1=Train+travel&w2=Freight+
car&w3=Canada+train+travel&w4=Train+travel+in+italy&w5=North+american&c=5&s=
107&.sig=6EOh7hT6stDpWVhIVo3DSg> car Canada
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Canada+train+travel&w1=Train+travel&w2=
Freight+car&w3=Canada+train+travel&w4=Train+travel+in+italy&w5=North+america
n&c=5&s=107&.sig=n3C1Pv8RSaJFaT7JW4u8_A> train travel
Train
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Train+travel+in+italy&w1=Train+travel&w
2=Freight+car&w3=Canada+train+travel&w4=Train+travel+in+italy&w5=North+ameri
can&c=5&s=107&.sig=XAiaJ8zeKYmEvLL4zQxTOQ> travel in italy North
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=North+american&w1=Train+travel&w2=Freig
ht+car&w3=Canada+train+travel&w4=Train+travel+in+italy&w5=North+american&c=5
&s=107&.sig=hg2t3ACQguvSVbdQvlSCLg> american

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

the web.

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .