Topics

1898-1900 ORER Request

Scott Seders

Could someone with an ORER from this time range please lookup the
entry for the Monongahela River Railroad and let me know what it shows
for them.

Please note this is not the Monongahela Railroad from Brownsville, PA.

Thanks,
Scott Seders

Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Scott - Contact me off list and I'll send you the relevant 1900 page. - Al Westerfield

Could someone with an ORER from this time range please lookup the
entry for the Monongahela River Railroad and let me know what it shows
for them.

earlyrail

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Seders" <sseders@c...> wrote:

Could someone with an ORER from this time range please lookup the
entry for the Monongahela River Railroad and let me know what it shows
for them.

Please note this is not the Monongahela Railroad from Brownsville, PA.

Thanks,
Scott Seders
from the 00-06 orer by Westerfield

Mon Riv is listed under the B&O

600-603 caboose 4
700-706 flat 7
800-802 box 3
900-925 gon 21
1000-1799 gon 794
3000-3999 gon 999

no dimensions or capacity listed.

Howard R Garner

earlyrail

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:57:58 -0000
From: "earlyrail" <cascaderail@bellsouth.net>
Subject:
--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Seders" <sseders@c...> wrote:

Could someone with an ORER from this time range please lookup the entry for the Monongahela River Railroad and let me know what it shows for them.

Please note this is not the Monongahela Railroad from Brownsville, PA.

Thanks,
Scott Seders

from the 00-06 orer by Westerfield

Mon Riv is listed under the B&O

Following up with May 1898 data
Monongahela River has its own listing
MRRR 800-802 Box 2
MRRR 903-933 Gondola 30
MRRR 1000-1700 Gondola 800
MRRR 7000-7099 Gondola, Iron 100
MRRR 7100-7349 Hopper, Iron 250
MC&CCo 100-599 Gondola 500 (Monogahela Coal & Coke Co)
These are being renumbered to 5100-5599

No dimension or capacity data listed.

Howard R Garner