wanted: APM Flxible Cl;ipper Bus Model

PBowers <waiting@...>

I know bus is a four letter word on a lot of layouts but I'm looking for a American Precision Model HO Flxible Clipper bus for a railcar load. This is the one with the small side windows. A photo of this bus can be found at: <http://www.clic.net/~jacmatte/busfan/models_list/apm39001-3.jpg> APM also had a transit bus and the newer Flxible Sceniccruiser which had wide side windows.

Peter Bowers

alcodemo

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, PBowers <waiting@...> wrote:

I know bus is a four letter word on a lot of layouts but I'm looking
for a
American Precision Model HO Flxible Clipper bus for a railcar load.
I kick myself for not buying some of these models when they were
introduced, especially the transit version. As a result I've resorted
to ebay and see them occasionally. But be prepared to shell out
upwards of $45 or more. Its a shame that after APM went out of
business noone else picked up their molds as these are nice models. I
could use a few more myself.

Rick Maxwell

Victor Rance

FWIW there is a large window Flexible Clipper available in cast white metal
available from Australian company Weico Models at
http://www.users.bigpond.com/weicomodels/

Victor Rance, Adelaide, South Australia

Modeling the Santa Fe Howard, KS, Branch

I know bus is a four letter word on a lot of layouts but I'm looking
for a

American Precision Model HO Flxible Clipper bus for a railcar load.

I kick myself for not buying some of these models when they were

introduced, especially the transit version. As a result I've resorted

to ebay and see them occasionally. But be prepared to shell out

upwards of $45 or more. Its a shame that after APM went out of

business noone else picked up their molds as these are nice models. I

could use a few more myself.

Rick Maxwell

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

_____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 16672 Spam messages and set aside
686 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com

aaejj2j <tyrone.johnsen@...>

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, PBowers <waiting@...> wrote:

I know bus is a four letter word on a lot of layouts but I'm looking
for a
American Precision Model HO Flxible Clipper bus for a railcar load.
This
is the one with the small side windows. A photo of this bus can be
found
at: <http://www.clic.net/~jacmatte/busfan/models_list/apm39001-
3.jpg> > Peter Bowers

I believe I have such a model unused. It is orange where your photo
is green. I will try to remember to check for it tonight. E-mail if
you are still interested.
Tyrone Johnsen
Rockford, IL