Topics

TC RPM

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

I attended the Twin Cities Prototype modelers meet yesterday. I already posted a link to photos of some of the models displayed. What was the most amazing display to me was from "Rail Yard" models. Bob Rivard displayed some completed models, but the kits were unbelievable. I thought they were plastic models I would have never guessed they were resin castings. There's is no way, any of the resin kits I have seen even come close to the quality of "Rail Yard" . Too bad he only makes modern stuff...maybe not?
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

leakinmywaders

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Clark Propst" <cepropst@...> wrote:

I attended the Twin Cities Prototype modelers meet yesterday. I
already posted a link to photos of some of the models displayed...

Clark I was having a gander at those fine shots, and am still looking
for the "wenches" on your M&StL TOFC flat...must the retiring kind
seldom seen outside of the midwest ;-)

j/k--really nice modeling, I always come away inspired when I get a
good look at your work.

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT