Santa Fe Fe-21

vyoung5622@...

Bruce,

Martin had several of these kits at Naperville. Write him a letter
requesting one. There is a good chance he has them in stock and he'll send you one
with an invoice for the kit plus shipping. He sent me some Duryea underframes
with an invoice after I requested them at the Oklahoma City Train Show in
December.

Virgil Young
Amarillo, TX
vyoung5622@...

Bruce

Martin Lofton (Sunshine Models) made a mini-kit for
the Santa Fe Fe-21. Which was composed of two ends.
Does anyone have one of these kits they would like to
sell? Getting in touch with Sunshine Models is a
rather difficult and time consuming process. I would
like to buy one of these mini-kits.

Bruce R. Brantner, Sr.
Coyote Trails RR
Coyote Div. of SF RR

http://mail.yahoo.com

charles slater

Bruce, Martin did a mini kit for the Fe-22 and Fe-23 cars which has ONE new end and new side sills, sells for $10.00, and is intended to be used with a Proto 2000 50 foot auto car with end door.
However you can make an Fe-21 using two of these mini kits (you need two new ends) and a proto 2000 50 foot single door car, which I have done. Martin has not made a mini kit for the
Fe-21 but the other parts can be used.
Martin will be in Southern california this coming weekend and he will have some of the mini kits
with him. He will be in Parris, California on Saturday March 4th, and Buena Park Holiday Inn on March 5th. He will also be at Winterail in Stockton, California on March 11th.
Sunshine will also release their newest Santa Fe kit next weekend at these events. That will be
a 50 foot box car kit that will make the Santa Fe Fe-6,7,8,9,10,11,13,14,16,18,and 20 class cars.
Charlie Slater
Sunshine pattern maker