ADMIN: Re: Atlas Union Pacific SD 24.= Not

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Arnold van Heyst writes with reference to an Atlas SD-24:

And what is the best way to do so?
Some good quality photo's would help a lot.

Arnold van Heyst.
Hmmm, here's another reference to an Atlas SD-24 and, as far as I know...there ain't no such steam era frt car. The originator has previously received a note that this subject does not belong on the STMFC...Clang!!...What was that? Sounded like a door closing in Moderate Jail [ the food's pretty bad ]. I suggest that anyone responding on the STMFC might consider not doing so...unless they need to get away for awhile...and need to be on a diet.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner [ and head jailer ]

bobbypitts44 <bobbypitts44@...>

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

Arnold van Heyst writes with reference to an Atlas SD-24:

And what is the best way to do so?
Some good quality photo's would help a lot.

Arnold van Heyst.
Hmmm, here's another reference to an Atlas SD-24 and, as far as I
know...there ain't no such steam era frt car. The originator has
previously
received a note that this subject does not belong on the
STMFC...Clang!!...What was that? Sounded like a door closing in
Moderate
Jail [ the food's pretty bad ]. I suggest that anyone responding on
the
STMFC might consider not doing so...unless they need to get away
for
awhile...and need to be on a diet.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner [ and head jailer ]
MIKE, I LIKE YOUR STYLE !!!!!!!!! Bobby

Bill Schneider <branchline@...>

Awww, come on Mike - at least it was UP... :>)

Bill Schneider

Arnold van Heyst writes with reference to an Atlas SD-24:

And what is the best way to do so?
Some good quality photo's would help a lot.

Arnold van Heyst.
Hmmm, here's another reference to an Atlas SD-24 and, as far as I
know...there ain't no such steam era frt car. The originator has
previously
received a note that this subject does not belong on the
STMFC...Clang!!...What was that? Sounded like a door closing in Moderate
Jail [ the food's pretty bad ]. I suggest that anyone responding on the
STMFC might consider not doing so...unless they need to get away for
awhile...and need to be on a diet.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner [ and head jailer ]

Yahoo! Groups Links

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Bill Schneider...noted oceanographer...referring to the Atlas SD 24...says:

Awww, come on Mike - at least it was UP... :>)
True enough. UP brought us Big Boy, Challengers, 800's, 4-12-2's, partly responsible for PFE, round cornered box cars, the AAR 53 ft flat, streamliners, the greyhound scheme on steam power, partly responsible for Harriman cars, gas turbines, Sun Valley, Buford, Cheyenne and Laramie. They also brought us the M-10000 [ ugh ], the streamlined 4-8-2 and 4-6-2 for the 49er [ ugh again ] and ACR box cars, a coal fired turbine, and did away with the greyhound scheme. And, I guess an SD-24...whatever that is. So...some bad with the good. Sort of like messages. I suppose I should make sure those in jail get fed tonight...if I can remember where the jail is.

Mike Brock
STMFC Jailer