NP flat kit--Culotta decals

leakinmywaders

Hey Ted, now that the kits are in delivery, how do we order your
decals for the NP flats? i don't see an order no. or price on your
Speedswitch site yet. Thanks and best,

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Mar 23, 2006, at 12:20 AM, leakinmywaders wrote:

Hey Ted, now that the kits are in delivery, how do we order your
decals for the NP flats? i don't see an order no. or price on your
Speedswitch site yet. Thanks and best,
Having built one of the kits, I'll echo the sentiment that these are really enjoyable to build. I may do the SP&S decals, too, and Al Hoffman has convinced me to do CB&Q as well, although that requires some modification of the ends to make the kit correct for CB&Q.

As far as the decals go, I have done all the prep work in terms of photos, but my webmaster (wife) hasn't created the pages yet as we've all been very sick within the past few weeks. I'll try to coerce her into uploading a temporary fix tonight in lieu of many individual pages for the decals which is where I was headed as part of a web site redo.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912