NP flat decals and others

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

I just uploaded the new Decals page on the Speedwitch site. Click on the Decals link from the home page (www.speedwitch.com) Among other things, you can now order the NP flat car decals, New York Central System box cars (plus one Westerfield stock car), NH 70-ton AAR flat car, SP B-50-25 box car (decals ONLY right now with the conversion kits coming VERY soon), and the CofGa gon decals (the artwork for these was created by Allen Tuten of the CofGa HS and they are phenomenal - a great improvement over what is in the Sunshine kit). The 65'6" mill gon decals for the Athearn kit will be in my hands in about 1 week.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

mjmcguirk@...

Ted,

Would you be interested in pursuing a set of accurate Central Vermont decals -- I've never been 100% satisfied with the lettering that is available. Since the Central Vermont is, obviously, the best railroad <g> it deserves better.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pull together some information.

Marty

leakinmywaders

Ted: Yup, the new decal page loads in Internet Explorer, but not in
Firefox. The Speedwitch home page loads different too--an older
version loads in Firefox. You might want to mention that on STMFC.

Now if I can figure out how to get effing Explorer to let me un-block
pop-ups so I can place an order...!

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:

I just uploaded the new Decals page on the Speedwitch site. Click on
the Decals link from the home page (www.speedwitch.com) Among other
things....

Brian Paul Ehni <behni@...>

Tools:Popup Blocker then select on or off.

Or install OS 10 8^)
--
Thanks!

Brian Ehni

From: leakinmywaders <leakinmywaders@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:17:31 -0000
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: NP flat decals and others

Ted: Yup, the new decal page loads in Internet Explorer, but not in
Firefox. The Speedwitch home page loads different too--an older
version loads in Firefox. You might want to mention that on STMFC.

Now if I can figure out how to get effing Explorer to let me un-block
pop-ups so I can place an order...!

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:

I just uploaded the new Decals page on the Speedwitch site. Click on
the Decals link from the home page (www.speedwitch.com) Among other
things....

leakinmywaders

Ted: Yup, the new decal page loads in Internet Explorer, but not in
Firefox. The Speedwitch home page loads different too--an older
version loads in Firefox. You might want to mention that on STMFC.

{Oops, just mis-posted this to the list, so that part is done for you...
my apologies!]

Now if I can figure out how to get effing Explorer to let me un-block
pop-ups so I can place an order...!

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

Tim O'Connor

chris, i'm using firefox 1.5.0.1 -- no problem at all

From: "leakinmywaders" <leakinmywaders@yahoo.com>
Ted: Yup, the new decal page loads in Internet Explorer, but not in
Firefox. The Speedwitch home page loads different too--an older
version loads in Firefox. You might want to mention that on STMFC.

Now if I can figure out how to get effing Explorer to let me un-block
pop-ups so I can place an order...!

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:

I just uploaded the new Decals page on the Speedwitch site. Click on
the Decals link from the home page (www.speedwitch.com) Among other
things....

Brian Paul Ehni <behni@...>

BTW, it works just fine in Safari and Firefox on my Mac.
--
Thanks!

Brian Ehni

From: leakinmywaders <leakinmywaders@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:17:31 -0000
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>

Ted: Yup, the new decal page loads in Internet Explorer, but not in
Firefox. The Speedwitch home page loads different too--an older
version loads in Firefox. You might want to mention that on STMFC.

Now if I can figure out how to get effing Explorer to let me un-block
pop-ups so I can place an order...!

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:

I just uploaded the new Decals page on the Speedwitch site. Click on
the Decals link from the home page (www.speedwitch.com) Among other
things....

leakinmywaders

Apologies l:ist and Ted....and i did it twice in row, sheesh.

Fortunately curses against Microsoft are socially acceptable in all
circles (even in the steam era).

Chris Frissell
Polson

leakinmywaders

Tim: May have been my own problem somehow. The new pages wouldn't
load until I cleared my Firefox cache--reload button had no effect.
This is not a problem I have had at other sites. Sorry for the fuss.
Thnx,

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, timboconnor@... wrote:

chris, i'm using firefox 1.5.0.1 -- no problem at all

David Smith <dsmith@...>

One of the many great things about the steam era is that there was no
Microsoft ;-)

Dave Smith