Topics

Precision Craft Models PRR H32 Covered Hopper

Scott Seders

The new products section on walthers.com shows that PCM is bringing out
an H32 in HO scale in several paint schemes. Cars will only be
available in four packs for $139.99 list.

http://www.walthers.com/exec/newproducts/cr/200605/Freight

Scott Seders

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Interesting that Walthers can list new products (freight cars) before the importers BLI/PCM list them on their site.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Bruce Smith

On May 10, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Jon Miller wrote:

Interesting that Walthers can list new products (freight cars) before
the importers BLI/PCM list them on their site.
The Keystone Modeler announced the H32 cars in the March 2006 issue <VBG>. So it pays to read TKM!! Of course, it helps that the models have been developed with the assistance of the PRRT&HS Modeling Committee and others within the PRRT&HS.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/

__
/ &#92;
| O--O &#92;0 0 0 0/ O--O | 0-0-0 0-0-0

Scott Seders

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

The Keystone Modeler announced the H32 cars in the March 2006 issue
<VBG>. So it pays to read TKM!! Of course, it helps that the
models
have been developed with the assistance of the PRRT&HS Modeling
Committee and others within the PRRT&HS.

Regards
Bruce
Shame on me for not reading that issue. I think I was tied up reading
The B&O Modeler. :^)

It is good to know that the Modeling Committee has been working with
PCM.

Scott Seders