Norwest NP reefers

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

Bill Welch has built two of the HO Norwest models:
http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/models/welch/np90218main.html
http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/models/welch/np92313main.html

I have one of the kits and the castings are nice and Bill's results speak for themselves.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

lnbill <bwelch@...>

When looking at these two model photos, you will want to observe that
they are slightly different in some small details and represent two
different series of cars. With more changes, most notably grabs instead
of ladders and a truss rod on each side of the fishbelly center sill, a
third series can be modeled. The decals are from Microscale.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:

Bill Welch has built two of the HO Norwest models:
http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/models/welch/np90218main.html
http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/models/welch/np92313main.html

I have one of the kits and the castings are nice and Bill's results
speak for themselves.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Just tried to access Brian's site and I get the famous 403 forbidden screen. I used to be able to access it????????????????

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

Works for me. www.promodelbuilders.com/norwest/

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

Just tried to access Brian's site and I get the famous 403 forbidden
screen. I used to be able to access it????????????????

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Thanks Jim. It was a slightly different name then I had saved some time ago.