Sunshine Proto Modelers Seminar question

Eric Hansmann <ehansmann@...>

Attending the upcoming Sunshine meet in Narperville is under strong
consideration. I get the impression that presentations begin on Thursday
night. Is this correct? Also, is there anything on Sunday? Just trying to
plan travel days. Thanks for any tips.

Eric Hansmann
Morgantown, W. Va.

Tim Gilbert <tgilbert@...>

Eric,

As per Sunshine's Flyer, registration begins at Noon Thursday, with seminars beginning early that afternoon. Nothing formal is planned for Sunday.

Tim Gilbert

--- Tim Gilbert wrote:

As per Sunshine's Flyer, registration begins at Noon Thursday, with
seminars beginning early that afternoon. Nothing formal is planned for
Sunday.
===============================

Thank you for the clarification Tim. I admit I did not read the flyer
thoroughly after I realized my sched would permit me to attend. Thanks!

And yes I know it is Naperville and not Narperville. I'm not sure how
that happened before...

Eric Hansmann
Morgantown, W. Va.

rockroll50401 <cepropst@...>

Eric,
The event starts Thrusday afternoon. Sunday morning there is a
breakfast, but that's it.
Clark Propst

Eric Hansmann <ehansmann@...>

--- Clark Propst wrote:

The event starts Thrusday afternoon. Sunday morning there is a
breakfast, but that's it.

Thank you Clark. I've made the hotel reservation and have the
registration ready to send out. Two from Morgantown plan to make the 9-
hour journey from the Mountain State and we are looking forward to the
event.

Eric Hansmann
Morgantown, W. Va.