P2K Kanotex cars

Jared Harper <harper-brown@...>

Anyone know where I might locate a couple of LL P2K Kanotex cars?

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

Rob Adams

Jared;

Which version are you looking for? LL did them originally with red and black Kanotex lettering, and later with all black lettering. Both show up on ebay frequently, and I think my local hobby shop also still has some. I'd be happy to check for you.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

--
Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

Jared Harper <harper-brown@...>

--- In STMFC@..., Rob Adams <steamera@...> wrote:

Jared;

Which version are you looking for? LL did them originally with red
and
black Kanotex lettering, and later with all black lettering.
I believe the red and black lettering version is the one I am looking
for. I understand that the all black lettering was post WWII.

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

[...]

oliver

Go here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&ih=010&item=200018210064&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

cheers
Stefan