From: stefanelaine
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:59 PM
Subject: [STMFC] ATSF FE-26 (64200-64699) series

Can someone direct me to a source for (or perhaps be so kind as to
send me) a side/end view of this series of 40' DD auto car? I'm
looking for the as delivered or early 1950s repaint for a modelling
project? Did these car have any special fixtures?
Thanks in advance!
Stefan Lerche
Duncan, BC

George Hollwedel <georgeloop1338@...>

It's on the cover of the Santa Fe Historical Society "Furniture and Automobile Boxcar" book.

stefanelaine <stefanelaine@...> wrote: Can someone direct me to a source for (or perhaps be so kind as to
send me) a side/end view of this series of 40' DD auto car? I'm
looking for the as delivered or early 1950s repaint for a modelling
project? Did these car have any special fixtures?
Thanks in advance!
Stefan Lerche
Duncan, BC

Yahoo! Groups Links