Western Maryland Hoppers

Mark Vinski

I am detailing some Stewart fishbelly WM hoppers. Does anyone know
the dimensions of the channel end supports and the corner post angles?
Are there any pictures or plans available that show the arrangement of
the brake fittings? Thanks, Mark Vinski

cj riley <cjriley42@...>

Hi Mark,

It has been a really long time. I have seen lots of stuff on these cars. There
is a WM yahoo group that is probably your best bet for detailed info.

CJ Riley

--- mvlandsw <mvlandsw@...> wrote:

I am detailing some Stewart fishbelly WM hoppers. Does anyone know
the dimensions of the channel end supports and the corner post angles?
Are there any pictures or plans available that show the arrangement of
the brake fittings? Thanks, Mark Vinski

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

trainman2700 <russel22@...>

Mark,

Ned Carey did an article in the Winter 2002 issue of the Blue Mountain
Express on detailing Stewart fishbelly cars contact the WM historical
society they should have extra copies.

Russel Miller