The Keystone Modeler - December 2006

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

The December issue of The Keystone Modeler is online at
http://www.prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler.htm

Here's What I'm Working On
1:48 Harbor Scene by Hugo Pallesen

Model Review – Walthers Platinum Line N6B Cabin Car by Jim Hunter

Making Bowser Better - Modeling the H21 by Bruce Smith

Modeling the PRR's Flat Car Fleet – Part 10 The F34 by Elden Gatwood

Happy Holidays!

Ben Hom

Garth G. Groff <ggg9y@...>

Ben,

Uhhhh. There's no December issue on the site. Did you get a bit ahead with your announcement?

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

benjaminfrank_hom wrote:

The December issue of The Keystone Modeler is online at
http://www.prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler.htm

Here's What I'm Working On
1:48 Harbor Scene by Hugo Pallesen

Model Review � Walthers Platinum Line N6B Cabin Car by Jim Hunter

Making Bowser Better - Modeling the H21 by Bruce Smith

Modeling the PRR's Flat Car Fleet � Part 10 The F34 by Elden Gatwood

Happy Holidays!

Ben Hom

ljack70117@...

It was there as I finally got it down loaded
Thank you
Larry Jackman
Boca Raton FL
ljack70117@...

benjaminfrank_hom wrote:
The December issue of The Keystone Modeler is online at
http://www.prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler.htm

Here's What I'm Working On
1:48 Harbor Scene by Hugo Pallesen

Model Review – Walthers Platinum Line N6B Cabin Car by Jim Hunter

Making Bowser Better - Modeling the H21 by Bruce Smith

Modeling the PRR's Flat Car Fleet – Part 10 The F34 by Elden Gatwood

Happy Holidays!

Ben Hom

Yahoo! Groups Links

ljack70117@...

I just went to the web site and issue 41 is there.

benjaminfrank_hom wrote:
The December issue of The Keystone Modeler is online at
http://www.prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler.htm

Here's What I'm Working On
1:48 Harbor Scene by Hugo Pallesen

Model Review – Walthers Platinum Line N6B Cabin Car by Jim Hunter

Making Bowser Better - Modeling the H21 by Bruce Smith

Modeling the PRR's Flat Car Fleet – Part 10 The F34 by Elden Gatwood

Happy Holidays!

Ben Hom

Yahoo! Groups Links

Garth G. Groff <ggg9y@...>

Ben, Larry, et al.:

Yes, Issue 41 is there now. When I wrote, the site contained only up to issue 40. This was using the link Ben provided.

And Ben I read every issue. It is an excellent resource for Pennsy freight cars. Amazing how many of them show up in Sacramento Northern photos. I have used TKM articles to build and letter my G26 gondola, and have several more PRR cars in the pipeline that will benefit from the magazine's articles.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

benjaminfrank_hom wrote:

The December issue of The Keystone Modeler is online at
http://www.prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler.htm

Here's What I'm Working On
1:48 Harbor Scene by Hugo Pallesen

Model Review � Walthers Platinum Line N6B Cabin Car by Jim Hunter

Making Bowser Better - Modeling the H21 by Bruce Smith

Modeling the PRR's Flat Car Fleet � Part 10 The F34 by Elden Gatwood

Happy Holidays!

Ben Hom

SUVCWORR@...

Garth,

It is there today and it was there last week when I downloaded it. First one on the list.

Rich Orr

benjaminfrank_hom wrote:
The December issue of The Keystone Modeler is online at
http://www.prrths.com/Keystone%20Modeler/Keystone_Modeler.htm

Here's What I'm Working On
1:48 Harbor Scene by Hugo Pallesen

Model Review – Walthers Platinum Line N6B Cabin Car by Jim Hunter

Making Bowser Better - Modeling the H21 by Bruce Smith

Modeling the PRR's Flat Car Fleet – Part 10 The F34 by Elden Gatwood

Happy Holidays!

Ben Hom

Yahoo! Groups Links

rfederle@...

My records show I downloaded the Dec 06 issue o 12-8-06.

Robert Federle