Billboard question for Richard Hendrickson

okiemax <northtowner@...>

May I have an update on your progress on the billboard reefer book?

Richard Hendrickson

On Dec 10, 2006, at 8:34 AM, okiemax wrote:

May I have an update on your progress on the billboard reefer book?
I've been wondering that myself, so I will hand off your query to the publisher, who subscribes to this list.

Richard Hendrickson

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

okiemax (not signing his name) wrote:

May I have an update on your progress on the billboard reefer book?
It is in our pipeline. We have a couple of minor things to finish before it is ready to go out.

Publishers of books on railroad history

okiemax <northtowner@...>

okiemax (not signing his name) wrote:

May I have an update on your progress on the billboard reefer book?
It is in our pipeline. We have a couple of minor things to
finish before it is ready to go out.

Publishers of books on railroad history
Thanks. I'm looking forward to the book.

Max carey