Rail Model Journal??

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Robert Federle wrote:
I have been following the Maiinline Modeler posts and I think someone a while back mentioned Rail Model Journal.
I have not seen this around in a while. Are they still publishing?
I don't know where you usually would "see it around," but if you subscribed you would see it every month in your mailbox. <G> I just got one.

Publishers of books on railroad history

rustonman1 <rfederle@...>

I have been following the Maiinline Modeler posts and I think someone a
while back mentioned Rail Model Journal.

I have not seen this around in a while. Are they still publishing?

Robert Federle

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

but if you subscribed you would see it every month in your mailbox. <G> I just got
one.<

What issue, it seems it's a couple of months behind.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Jon Miller wrote:
What issue, it seems it's a couple of months behind.
You're right, Jon, it tends to run a couple of months off. What I got at the end of January was the issue for December 2006. But they do come regularly.

Publishers of books on railroad history

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

My last copy was November but I'm guessing December is close. Just a slow PO.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

David Ball

Ah, thank you Mr Thompson. I've always wondering if the differential between
cover date and when I get it was because they are behind, or due to their
shipping.

Ta

David Ball

_____

What issue, it seems it's a couple of months behind.
You're right, Jon, it tends to run a couple of months off. What I
got at the end of January was the issue for December 2006. But they do
come regularly.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress.-com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, HYPERLINK
"mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com"thompson@signaturep-ress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history

3:42 p.m.

3:42 p.m.

David Ball

I got mine this past week (and it had to travel 1/3 of the way around the
world)

David Ball

_____

My last copy was November but I'm guessing December is close. Just a
slow PO.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

3:42 p.m.

3:42 p.m.

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

Jon Miller asked:
What issue, it seems it's a couple of months behind.
And Tony Thompson answered:
You're right, Jon, it tends to run a couple of months off. What I
got at the end of January was the issue for December 2006. But they
do come regularly.
My January 2007 issue arrived earlier in the week.

Tom Madden