From: danspach@...
To: STMFC@...; PassengerCarList@...; MILW@...; CBQ@...; rlhsgroup@...
Sent: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 3:15 PM
Subject: [STMFC] FOR SALE: Car Builders Dictionary 1906

I have the following duplicate for sale:

THE CAR BUILDER'S DICTIONARY, The Railroad Gazette, Chicago 1906;
republished Newton K. Gregg, Kentfield CA. 1971. Large format
hardbound. No wraps. 568 pp. Minor use. One tiny abrasion on front
cover. $75.00 FOB Sacramento.

This is an excellent worthy reprint.

Please contact me ONLY off-list :-)!

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento

Paul Lyons

Sorry guys, I thought I was off list. Not sure what happened.
Paul lyons
Laguna Niguel, Ca

Denny, Is the CBC Dictionary long gone? If not I will take it. Paul Lyons