Paint Match for P2K NYC and P&LE Greenville Gons

golden1014

Gentlemen,

Does anyone know the paint match for the P2K NYC and
P&LE Greenville gons--the as-delivered freight car
brown paint? I have several that I have modified (with
the correct ladders, etc. and can't seem to match with
Scalecoat. Thanks for the help.

John

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL

http://www.pbase.com/golden1014

armprem

John,Check Accupaint.Armand Premo

> Does anyone know the paint match for the P2K NYC and
> P&LE Greenville gons--the as-delivered freight car
> brown paint? I have several that I have modified (with
> the correct ladders, etc. and can't seem to match with
> Scalecoat. Thanks for the help.
>
> John
>

> John Golden
> O'Fallon, IL
>
> http://www.pbase.com/golden1014

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> --

Scott Pitzer

I opened up my P&LE kit and put a drop of Accurail DARK Tuscan Oxide on
the underside... that's too dark (even after Dullcoating.)
And I can't seem to find my LIGHT Tuscan Oxide.
Scott Pitzer

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, John Golden <golden1014@...> wrote:

Gentlemen,

Does anyone know the paint match for the P2K NYC and
P&LE Greenville gons--the as-delivered freight car
brown paint? I have several that I have modified (with
the correct ladders, etc. and can't seem to match with
Scalecoat. Thanks for the help.

John

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL

http://www.pbase.com/golden1014

armprem

John Sir,Try Accupaint Rich Oxide Brown.Armand Premo