Speedwitch

Paul Hillman

Has anyone heard from Ted Culotta lately? Haven't seen him post to this
list lately.

I ordered their SAL decals and didn't receive them. I emailed them and
have gotten no response. Hope all is well there. Perhaps they're on a
new, deep, development project?

Thanks, Paul Hillman

Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>

Paul & list,

Spoke with Ted at the Springfield show and he commented that he is eyeball deep in several projects. These do not include the publishing sector of Speedwitch. All orders are filled as they come in, so it won't be there overnight. It will arrive, and in good order. One happy customer .

Fred Freitas
Bennington, VT

Paul & Bernice Hillman <chris_hillman@msn.com> wrote:
Has anyone heard from Ted Culotta lately? Haven't seen him post to this
list lately.

I ordered their SAL decals and didn't receive them. I emailed them and
have gotten no response. Hope all is well there. Perhaps they're on a
new, deep, development project?

Thanks, Paul Hillman

---------------------------------
always stay connected to friends.

Richard Townsend

I've had a similar problem. I've sent a couple if emails over the past two months, and a telephone message yesterday (Tuesday) but have not gotten any replies. I, too, hope all is well.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, richtownsend@... wrote:

I've had a similar problem. I've sent a couple if emails over the
past two months, and a telephone message yesterday (Tuesday) but
have not gotten any replies. I, too, hope all is well.
I exchanged email with Ted this past Sunday. Had to activate a Yahoo
email address to do it - for some reason my AT&T account has been
rejecting Ted's email for some time. Can't figure out why, it doesn't
seem to be local on my end. Turned off spam blocking and all that & it
made no difference. Perhaps Ted is having trouble reaching others for
the same reason.

Tom Madden

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

I am still kicking. Since about the week before Timonium last October, I have been operating at a very high pace and have managed to concentrate on little else but the basics of the business. As some know and others have inferred, I have been incredibly busy, even by my own terms. Today, I will gleefully have finally caught up on all outstanding orders, as all reprints of decals, shipments of books and castings, etc., have all arrived. That's the good news. The bad news is that I am about to launch a whole new round of items, meaning it will all get very hectic yet again.

By the way, while I do resent Timonium being on Super Bowl Sunday, that had little to do with my absence there. My son was given a trip by the Make-a-Wish Foundation and we were on our way to that trip on that Sunday (via train with sleeper, no less.) Rest assured I will be at all future Timoniums (Timonia?) as long as there are not any other things that take precedence.

I will be at Perris a week from Saturday 3 March and Sunshine Models at Buena Park the following Sunday 4 March. I will also be in Calif. to work on the subsequent volumes of Focus on Freight Cars.

I will post another message soon about the new things. Finally, the book The Postwar Freight Car Fleet is sold out at both NMRA and with me. I had ordered a case from the NMRA and was sent ten and told they were the last ones available. If you have ordered one from me, rest easy - it is on its way.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(203) 747-0190 ***NEW NUMBER***

Dave Nelson <muskoka@...>

Ted Culotta wrote:

Finally, the
book The Postwar Freight Car Fleet is sold out at both NMRA and with
me.
Oh my... I've not acted upon this yet. Ted, do you know if there will a
second printing?

Dave Nelson

Ned Carey <nedspam@...>

Dave Nelson wrote:
Oh my... I've not acted upon this yet. Ted, do you know if there will a
second printing?

I just searched on Google and the first name behind NMRA was Karen's Books. I got her last copy. I suggest anyone interested act quickly. It didn't show up on Amazon.

Ned Carey

Richard Hendrickson

On Feb 23, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Dave Nelson wrote:

Ted Culotta wrote:

Finally, the
book The Postwar Freight Car Fleet is sold out at both NMRA and with
me.
Oh my... I've not acted upon this yet. Ted, do you know if there will a
second printing?
Dave, the NMRA people were told that their press run of this book was way too small, and guess what? It was. My interpretation (based, I admit on no direct evidence) is that they couldn't believe there was that much interest in old freight cars. Now that they know better, there will doubtless be a second printing, though whether it will appear during our lifetimes is another matter.

Richard Hendrickson

RichBeau <RichBeau@...>

Caboose Hobbies has a few copies left.

--Rich Beaubien