New file uploaded to STMFC

STMFC@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /Copy of matherside1.jpg
Uploaded by : losgatos48 <losgatos48@comcast.net>
Description : Recent shot of a C&IM Mather boxcar stored in a barn shows a yellow color clearly.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

losgatos48 <losgatos48@comcast.net>

Eugene E. Deimling <losgatos48@...>

I posted a photo showing part of the only known remains of a C&IM
Mather car. The picture was taken in a barn but it clearly shows
the unique Mather design features and the color. The end of this
car was a "freight car red" color.
I also have a frame from a movie showing the same class of car with
orange-like sides with a yellow repaint spot.

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, STMFC@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /Copy of matherside1.jpg
Uploaded by : losgatos48 <losgatos48@...>
Description : Recent shot of a C&IM Mather boxcar stored in a
barn shows a yellow color clearly.

You can access this file at the URL:
20matherside1.jpg

Regards,

losgatos48 <losgatos48@...>

Rob Adams

Gene;

I have an HO Proto 2000 model that I need to modify the paint on (paint over the black roof and ends). I went out to the STMFC files section to take a look but don't see this file. Any chance you could e-mail it to me?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>, STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /Copy of matherside1.jpg
Uploaded by : losgatos48 <losgatos48@...>
Description : Recent shot of a C&IM Mather boxcar stored in a
barn shows a yellow color clearly.

You can access this file at the URL:
20matherside1.jpg

<http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>