From: ed_mines
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, 22 March, 2007 09:57
Subject: [STMFC] cover of PRM vol. 2

Can anyone identify the white load in the gon on the right on
the cover
of PRM col. 2?

Ed

Yahoo! Groups Links

Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>

ED,

It appears to be bundles of steel/ metalic items wraped against weather.

Fred Freitas

ed_mines <ed_mines@...> wrote:
Can anyone identify the white load in the gon on the right on the cover
of PRM col. 2?

Ed

---------------------------------
TV dinner still cooling?

Can anyone identify the white load in the gon on the right on the cover
of PRM col. 2?
PRM ?

Professional Railroader Magazine?
People Racing Mules?
I guess it doesn't translate as well to some of us. Could we have a hint?

Dan Stinson
Helena, Montana

Acronyms are our modern Tower of Babel.
________________________

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Dan Stinson asked:
"PRM ?

Professional Railroader Magazine?
People Racing Mules?
I guess it doesn't translate as well to some of us. Could we have a
hint?"

PRM = Prototype Railroad Modeling Journal
http://www.speedwitch.com/Journal.htm

Ben Hom

ed_mines

--- In STMFC@..., "DR Stinson" <dano@...> wrote:
PRM ?

Prototype Railroad Modeling from Speedwitch (Ted Culotta)

PRM = Prototype Railroad Modeling Journal
http://www.speedwitch.com/Journal.htm
Thanks, Ben and Ed !!

Dan Stinson
Helena, Montana

al_brown03

Notice also the reporting marks of the car. PRR 300000, no kidding,
class GS.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

ed_mines <ed_mines@...> wrote:
Can anyone identify the white load in the gon on the
right on the cover
of PRM col. 2?

Ed

ed_mines

I think we all can agree (inspite of east-west tensions) that this is a
terrific photo, one of the best and most memorable covers ever.

I'm sorry Ted didn't continue the callender this year, Maybe next year?

Ted, continue those color covers!

Ed