ADMIN: Discussions about subjects associated with frt cars

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

It certainly seems to me that if we can tolerate discussing the color of bananas or the various ports in which bananas of various colors entered the US including their temperature, we can certainly mention the steam locomotives that pulled them. Surely discussions about such locomotives would not be further from our primary subject, frt cars, than bananas.

At the same time, any discussions about steam era frt car associated items but not directly concerning frt cars may be terminated at any time by STMFC management.

Also, keep in mind that all discussions on the STMFC are confined to the period 1900-1960.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner