Decal guy

rockroll50401 <cepropst@...>

Anybody know how to get a hold of a custom decal guy from Wisconsin I
believe his name is something like Manlick, but I'm sure I massacred
it.
Thanks,
Clark Propst

Ray Meyer

His name is Don Manlick and he operates DM Decals out of Manitowoc,
Wisconsin. I don't have his e-mail but will forward your message to some
who does.

--
Atty Raymond G. Meyer
110 E. Main St

rockroll50401 <cepropst@...>

Thanks would really appreicate it Ray.

--- In STMFC@..., "Ray Meyer" <rgmeyer2@...> wrote:

His name is Don Manlick and he operates DM Decals out of Manitowoc,
Wisconsin. I don't have his e-mail but will forward your message
to some
who does.

On 5/2/07, rockroll50401 <cepropst@...> wrote:

Anybody know how to get a hold of a custom decal guy from
Wisconsin I
believe his name is something like Manlick, but I'm sure I
massacred
it.
Thanks,
Clark Propst

--
Atty Raymond G. Meyer
110 E. Main St
Port Washington, WI 53074
262-284-5566
rgmeyer2@...

David Allen

Clark Probst cepropst@... wrote:
Anybody know how to get a hold of a custom decal guy from Wisconsin I
believe his name is something like Manlick, but I'm sure I massacred
it.

Its Don Manlick. Does good work. His address is:

Donald Manlick
2127 S 11-th
Manitowoc, WI, 54220
(920) 684-8688

Give him a call - he is a good guy.

Dave Allen

Ray Meyer

Don does not have email. He can be contacted by phone or mail.
Don Manlick
2127 South 11th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220-6513
920-684-8688

.

--
Atty Raymond G. Meyer
110 E. Main St

rockroll50401 <cepropst@...>

--- In STMFC@..., David Allen <dallen@...> wrote:
Thanks Dave, I've met Don before, I'm inquiring for a friend. He's
been waiting a year for Micro Scale to rerun a decal set. They did.
He bought $120 worth only to find out they screwed up the artwork.
Seems the new owers have issues. So, he wants to pursue having them
custom done.
Clark Propst