Carmer Cut Lever & Klasing Brake Lever

Elden just reminded me of a couple of other items that should be
manufactured and to us, with easier availability.

1. Carmer cut levers (I have seen Sunshine has made these)

2. Klasing vertical brake lever (As seen on the War Emergency Gons)

But would be nice if another player made both of these.

Rich Christie
Near Railtown 1897 Jamestown CA

oliver

For Carmer cur levers contact Michael Watnowski of Free State Systems:
freestatesystems1@...
or:
Free State Systems
P. O. Box 1334
Hunt Valley, MD 21030-6334

He makes nice etchings and has other interesting items as well.
regards
Stefan

--- In STMFC@..., "Rich Christie" <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Elden just reminded me of a couple of other items that should be
manufactured and to us, with easier availability.

1. Carmer cut levers (I have seen Sunshine has made these)

2. Klasing vertical brake lever (As seen on the War Emergency Gons)

But would be nice if another player made both of these.

Rich Christie
Near Railtown 1897 Jamestown CA

Stefan,
Thank You very much

Rich

<rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Elden just reminded me of a couple of other items
that should be
manufactured and to us, with easier availability.

1. Carmer cut levers (I have seen Sunshine has
made these)

2. Klasing vertical brake lever (As seen on the
War Emergency Gons)

But would be nice if another player made both of
these.

Rich Christie
Near Railtown 1897 Jamestown CA

http://tv.yahoo.com/

Walter M. Clark

Rich,

IMHO Al Westerfield's Carmer cut lever from his USRA Single Sheathed
Box Car looks a whole bunch better than Martin Lofton's at Sunshine.
I emailed him one time about buying extras and he replied the guy who
made the masters retained the rights to the cut lever because he was
planning on marketing them himself. Haven't seen them yet. I use a
lot of that car on my (projected) layout and there's always one or two
usable extras which I keep for other uses<g>. Now if you need a bunch
of USRA SS boxes or know someone who does....

Walter M. Clark
Time stopped in November 1941
Riverside, California

--- In STMFC@..., "Rich Christie" <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Elden just reminded me of a couple of other items that should be
manufactured and to us, with easier availability.

1. Carmer cut levers (I have seen Sunshine has made these)

2. Klasing vertical brake lever (As seen on the War Emergency Gons)

But would be nice if another player made both of these.

Rich Christie
Near Railtown 1897 Jamestown CA

Thanks Walter for the info. Wish I could oblige you in
getting your SS box cars, I have so many irons in the
fire right now, lol!

Rich

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC