Louisiana & Arkansas RR Decals

tmolsen@...

Matt,

Have you tried Champion Decals last catalog. If they have them still available, they would be under the Road Name sets. At that point you would also need the data decal sheet also as the road name sets do not have the data with them.

Tom Olsen
Newark, Delaware

jerryglow2

Martin (Sunshine) made 2 versions of the Howe truss side car for L&A.
He may have decals available.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "matthewjstrickland"
<matthewjstrickland@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

Is there any Louisiana & Arkansas RR Decals out there? I am trying
model their 40ft single sheathed box car in 1950 in HO Scale. I just
can't find any Decals.

Any suggestions?

thanks for your help in advance

MATT

matt

Hi Guys,

Is there any Louisiana & Arkansas RR Decals out there? I am trying to