Eastern and South Eastern Produce Labels

lnbill <bwelch@...>

As interest in one subject develops, sometimes we take on an interest
in related subject matter. I my collecting of FGE/WFE/BRE photos, both
individual cars and scenes featuring them, I started noticing the
labels on most of the shipping crates used to ship produce.

These labels are a hobby unto themselves and there are many sites to
see and purchase them. I am hoping there are people on this list that
may know personally collecters of these. I am interested in contacting
people specializing in collecting labels used east of the Mississippi
River.

If you know anyone, or know anyone who knows someone, please contact me
offline at bwelch@uucf.org

BTW, one of my presentations at Naperville and Cocoa Beach will be
devoted to Produce Labels.

Bill Welch