Topics

Source for Accupaint

Tim O'Connor

I just noticed that PWRS stocks and sells Accupaint mail-order... and they appear
to have most of the colors in stock.

http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/product_search.php?f_ProductTypes=null&f_Keywords=accu-paints

Tim O'Connor

W.R.Dixon

timboconnor@comcast.net wrote:
I just noticed that PWRS stocks and sells Accupaint mail-order... and they appear
to have most of the colors in stock.
http://www.pacific-western-rail.com/product_search.php?f_ProductTypes=null&f_Keywords=accu-paints
Tim O'Connor
Only one item shows as "In Stock" the rest show 'Available'.
Makes me think that "Available' means Available to order. An email would be in order before getting your hopes up. They don't have a magic line to Accupaint.

As they are solvent based paints they cannot be mailed! They must be shipped surface. Of course you could ignore the rules but if the Post Office catches you, you won't be mailing anything again.

Bill Dixon

Tim O'Connor

What's your point Bill? How do you think we all get Star
paints from California? Pony Express?