NAPERVILLE 2007

joel norman <mec-bml@...>

What method are we going to use to ID each other (for those going to
Naperville this year)as STMFC members???I wear NewEngland railroad( MEC
BM Rutland ) T shirts...
See ya all in Naperville
Joel Norman Eastern Maine Railroad ''were its always spring/summer '52"

Rich C

Hi Group,

I am going to be moving to the Joliet area at the start of October. I
am planning on attending the show. This is going to be the first time
for me, so I have a question.

Is there any cost to attend the show?

Thanks,
Rich Christie
Uprooting from Railtown 1897 in California

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "joel norman" <mec-bml@...> wrote:

What method are we going to use to ID each other (for those going to
Naperville this year)as STMFC members???I wear NewEngland railroad(
MEC
BM Rutland ) T shirts...
See ya all in Naperville
Joel Norman Eastern Maine Railroad ''were its always
spring/summer '52"

gary laakso

Yes, registration the covers all the events and admission is $90 and $95 after Sept 15.

I am going to be moving to the Joliet area at the start of October. I
am planning on attending the show. This is going to be the first time
for me, so I have a question.

Is there any cost to attend the show?

Thanks,
Rich Christie
Uprooting from Railtown 1897 in California

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "joel norman" <mec-bml@...> wrote:

What method are we going to use to ID each other (for those going to
Naperville this year)as STMFC members???I wear NewEngland railroad(
MEC
BM Rutland ) T shirts...
See ya all in Naperville
Joel Norman Eastern Maine Railroad ''were its always
spring/summer '52"

Greg Martin

In a message dated 9/9/2007 3:51:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fleeta@verizon.net writes:

What is the typical attendance at Naperville and Cocoa Beach?

KL

fleeta@verizon.net writes:

What is the typical attendance at Naperville and Cocoa Beach?

KL

"KL"

Several hundred at either one generally more at Naperville and don't forget
the Western Prototype Modeler event as well they can draw nearly 200 on any
Saturday... All great events.

Greg Martin

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Rich Christie wrote:
"I am going to be moving to the Joliet area at the start of October.
I am planning on attending the show. This is going to be the first
time for me, so I have a question. Is there any cost to attend the
show?"

Rich, I've uploaded the flyer with all of the details in the group
files section (cut and paste the link in your browser's address block
if it gets truncated by a line break):
20Naperville%20%2707/

Ben Hom

Kurt Laughlin <fleeta@...>

What is the typical attendance at Naperville and Cocoa Beach?

KL

tmolsen@...

Kurt,

The Naperville attendance is close to 400 attendees. As I have not been to Coco Beach, I cannot say.

Tom Olsen
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479

tedander2000

For those interested in pre-1940 freight car prototypes straight from
the manufacturer, Bob Webber and I (Bob is the historian at the IRM
Pullman Library) expect to attend the Naperville Meet. We are getting
more inquiries on Pullman (1920 - 1940), Haskell & Barker (1910 -
1925) and Standard Steel Car (1903 - 1940). Note there is significant
difficulty accessing the collection, which is about 30% complete so
there is a finite chance of finding something. The Library is an
archive closed to the public with no openings for supervised visits
immediately before the show but there might be a slot Sunday after
the show. Visits are by invitation only, therefore we need to be
contacted in advance to explain the conditions and availability of
our time. The Pullman Library is on the way to Rockford about 1 to 1
1/2 hours from Naperville. And of course written inquiries are always
welcome, but lately there has been a delay in answering due to the
volume.
Sincerely, Ted Anderson, curator
Pullman Library
Illinois Railway Museum
P. O. Box 427
Union, IL 60180

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "joel norman" <mec-bml@...> wrote:

What method are we going to use to ID each other (for those going
Naperville this year)as STMFC members???I wear NewEngland railroad(
MEC
BM Rutland ) T shirts...
See ya all in Naperville
Joel Norman Eastern Maine Railroad ''were its always
spring/summer '52"

Rich C

Thanks Gary & Ben for the info. I downloaded the pdf.

Rich Christie
--- benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Rich Christie wrote:
"I am going to be moving to the Joliet area at the
start of October.
I am planning on attending the show. This is going
to be the first
time for me, so I have a question. Is there any
cost to attend the
show?"

Rich, I've uploaded the flyer with all of the
details in the group
files section (cut and paste the link in your
browser's address block
if it gets truncated by a line break):
20Naperville%20%2707/

Ben Hom