ProtoWest Models

staplindave

After reading some discussion about this company's NYC/CNJ..et.al.
flat cars, I went to the website, got their address and sent of a
check for two sets.

The envelope came back undeliverable (address was correct, assuming
the web site is correct). So, using the address on the web site, sent
them an e-mail. No response.

Anybody know these folks and what gives?

Dave Staplin

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>

Dave,
They were at the Detroit National Train Show, where I purchased one of
their flat car kits. Upon getting home with it I found that the decals
were missing. I've sent an e-mail to them about this and have recieved
no reply now for a couple of weeks. I share your frustration.
PIerre Oliver

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "staplindave" <staplindave@...> wrote:

After reading some discussion about this company's NYC/CNJ..et.al.
flat cars, I went to the website, got their address and sent of a
check for two sets.

The envelope came back undeliverable (address was correct, assuming
the web site is correct). So, using the address on the web site,
sent
them an e-mail. No response.

Anybody know these folks and what gives?

Dave Staplin

Lindsay smith <wlindsays2000@...>

Are you looking for Proto Power West and A-Line. Try ppw-aline@worldnet.att.net !
I trust Joe and his crew!
Lindsay Smith

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Lindsay Smith wrote:
"Are you looking for Proto Power West and A-Line?"

Different manufacturer, Lindsay. ProtoWest is a resin kit
manufacturer; Proto Power West/A-Line is not:
http://www.protowestmodels.com/

Ben Hom