Freight cars with a systems map.

Michael Bishop <goldrod_1@...>

How many railroads had on the sides of their frieght cars a map of
their system in the 40's and 50's. Such as the Santa Fe map cars. I
came up with the: Santa Fe, EJ&E and the Union Pacific. But I am not
sure about the date for the UP, it might of been early 60's.

Michael

destron@...

I don't know the date, but I think in the late 50s or early 60s the Lehigh
Valley did up at least one car with a full-side system map.

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

How many railroads had on the sides of their frieght cars a map of
their system in the 40's and 50's. Such as the Santa Fe map cars. I
came up with the: Santa Fe, EJ&E and the Union Pacific. But I am not
sure about the date for the UP, it might of been early 60's.

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Links

!DSPAM:1291,4721668286771589920112!

-----