Topics

Fw: NPRHA - Fall East End Meet

briankd.usf.net@...

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:32 PM
Subject: NPRHA - Fall East End Meet

Please bring a model or two to display and prepare a 3 to 5 minute talk on its history. Thank you. Mike Borkan

Northern Pacific Railway Historical Assn

East End Meet

Saturday, November 3, 2007 at Noon

Archives Office at the

Jackson Street Roundhouse Museum

Presentations:

Northern Pacific Iron Ore Operations

by Pat Dorin

Henry Villard

by Larry Schrenk

Immigration and the Northern Pacific

by Mike Borkan

Model Show-and-Tell

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---

Peter Weiglin

This poster failed to include the city in which this event is taking
place. I attempted to reply to him privately to avoid embarrassing
him. But my reply was directed to his spam box.

So, since he still needs to know that his message was incomplete, I'll
mention it publicly. Sorry for the intrusion.

Peter Weiglin
Amelia, OH

= = =

Please bring a model or two to display and prepare a 3 to 5 minute
talk on its history. Thank you. Mike Borkan

Northern Pacific Railway Historical Assn

East End Meet

Saturday, November 3, 2007 at Noon

Archives Office at the

Jackson Street Roundhouse Museum

Presentations:

Northern Pacific Iron Ore Operations

by Pat Dorin

Henry Villard

by Larry Schrenk

Immigration and the Northern Pacific

by Mike Borkan

Model Show-and-Tell

al_brown03

The Jackson Street Roundhouse Museum is in St. Paul, I believe ...

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Weiglin" <railstuf@...> wrote:

[...]

You are correct Peter. I did post this rather hastily, right before dashing of to bed. Friday morning at work, I thought of all the things that I should have included. My apologies. Brian Dick.

Please bring a model or two to display and prepare a 3 to 5 minute
talk on its history. Thank you. Mike Borkan

Northern Pacific Railway Historical Assn

East End Meet

Saturday, November 3, 2007 at Noon

Archives Office at the

Jackson Street Roundhouse Museum