Looking for some kits

destron@...

For a number of reasons, I've started to seriously consider, if not
completely switching, then to venture into HO scale modeling. To this end,
I'd like to find a few Sunshine kits to get started; if in the end I
decide not to continue with HO, they'll still make for nice display
models, anyways.

If anybody has for sale or knows where I might find these, please let me
know. I'm looking for 3.2 (C&WC 800 srs rebuild), 35.8 (C&WC 36' box),
40.18 (GM&O 35200 srs box with the Rebel Route slogan) and either 55.6 or
55.7 - it's one of these last two which would be my first priority.

Thanks,
Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

-----
http://hydrorail.hostwq.net/index.html - Rails along the Fraser
http://hydrorail.rrpicturearchives.net/ - Rail Photos

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

Frank, 3.2 & 35.8 were discontinued by Sunshine. You'll have to watch for
them on eBay. As far as I know, 40.18 was listed but never released. If
anyone knows otherwise please let me know. 55.6 & 55,7 are still available
directly from Sunshine.

Jim Hayes

Portland Oregon

_____

If anybody has for sale or knows where I might find these, please let me
know. I'm looking for 3.2 (C&WC 800 srs rebuild), 35.8 (C&WC 36' box),
40.18 (GM&O 35200 srs box with the Rebel Route slogan) and either 55.6 or
55.7 - it's one of these last two which would be my first priority.

Thanks,
Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

gn3397 <heninger@...>

The GM&O 35200 series boxcars are avaiable as a conversion kit from
Speedwitch Media. Check the website at www.speedwitch.com. Hope this
helps.

Sincerely,
Robert D. Heninger