Link to the NMRA "The Postwar Freight Car Fleet" BooK

Charles Hladik

Greg,
I think you can find it at _www.nmra.org_ (http://www.nmra.org) Down
the left side to "supplies and Collectibles".
Chuck Hladik

Greg Martin

Guys,

Does anyone have a link to this new book from the NMRA. I tried Ted's site and he shows it as sold out.

TIA

Greg Martin

Tom Madden <tgmadden@...>

--- In STMFC@..., RUTLANDRS@... wrote:

Greg,
I think you can find it at _www.nmra.org_ (http://www.nmra.org)
Down the left side to "supplies and Collectibles".
Chuck Hladik
Nope. At the bottom of the NMRA listing for the book it says "Sold
Out". I missed the first printing but got one from the second, which I
had pre-ordered. Perhaps they'll do a third printing, since the second
sold out so quickly.

Tom Madden

SUVCWORR@...

Greg,

It was in the non-member store on the NMRA.org site but it is no longer
listed. Amazon also lists it as unavailable. I would appear the second printing
is sold out.

Rich Orr