Intermountain FGE part

Bruce Smith

On Nov 18, 2007, at 11:46 PM, michael bishop wrote:

InterMountain Railway Company (800)472-2530 P.O. Box 839 (303)772-1901 Longmont, Colorado
80502-0839 FAX: (303)772-8534

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote: >> I'm trying to find out how I can order Intermountain Parts.

Call them. You know, the phone. The thing we used before
we did everything by email... :-)
Folks,

Thanks to all who suggested this... I haven't dealt with IM directly before and did not realize that they actually 1) have a human at the other end and 2) that they believe in customer service.... I had a delightful chat with them and a bunch of parts sprues are headed my way. These will aid in the modeling of several FGE and ex-FGE reefers including a 37' NX meat reefer that I am bashing from the Accurail wood reefer (BREX) based on a challenge from Jim Singer as well as the "shake and take" Kahn's reefer from Cocoa, and the matching NX and FGE cars (which I know can be modeled from the IM kit and Sunshine resin...

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL

__
/ &#92;

michael bishop <goldrod_1@...>

InterMountain Railway Company (800)472-2530 P.O. Box 839 (303)772-1901 Longmont, Colorado
80502-0839 FAX: (303)772-8534

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote: >> I'm trying to find out how I can order Intermountain Parts.

Call them. You know, the phone. The thing we used before
we did everything by email... :-)

---------------------------------

Glen Mills <mills.glen@...>

Hello Bruce,

Speak to them on the telephone on (800)472-2530 and explain your problem.

That is what I did. And achieved.

Regards,

Glen Mills
(Modelling Downunder)
Intermountain FGE part
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFC/message/67862;_ylc=X3oDMTJyY2w1NDJtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI1NTQ3NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTY5NzI1BG1zZ0lkAzY3ODYyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExOTU0NDEzNTk->
Posted
by: "Bruce Smith" smithbf@...
<smithbf@...?Subject=+Re%3AIntermountain%20FGE%20part> smithbf36832
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/smithbf36832> Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:02 pm (PST)
Folks,

I'm trying to find out how I can order Intermountain Parts. I need
several sprues of the new HO scale FGE detail parts, especially the
ladders for several FGE and Nx reefer projects. I checked their web site
and the FGE parts are not listed. Does anyone know if they are available?

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Tim O'Connor

I'm trying to find out how I can order Intermountain Parts.
Call them. You know, the phone. The thing we used before
we did everything by email... :-)

michael bishop <goldrod_1@...>

Bruce,
Just give them a call and explain what you need. I have done this in the past and they are great to work with.

cobrapsl@... wrote:
Bruce,
?Just give them a call and they should sell to you. You need to have the kit instruction sheet in front of you so you can give them THEIR exact kit and sprue number.?

Paul Lyons
Laguna Niguel, CA