From: ed_mines
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:16 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Wild Boys of the Road

The 1932 movie - "Wild Boys of the Road" is scheduled to be on Turner
classic movies tomorrow night.

In the movie teenage boys become hobos during the depression.

My recollection is that there are at least a couple of steam era
freight cars in the movie.

Good social commentary too.

What do you think Al?

Ed Mines

Gatwood, Elden J SAD <Elden.J.Gatwood@...>

Guys;

Was this the tear-jerker that had the little boy in the hospital having had
his leg(s) cut off by falling under a train, with his child hobo friends
crying around the hospital bed?

On what RR was this filmed?

Thanks,

Elden