Request for VGN hopper photos

Charles Hladik

Frank,
Virginia Tech (Virginia Polytechnic Institute {VPI} has a web site that
has a lot of N&W info and I think some Virginian. I will try to find the
address and send it on to you.
Chuck Hladik
Rutland Railroad
Virginia Division

Charles Hladik

Frank,
Try _http://imagebase.lib.vt.edu/_ (http://imagebase.lib.vt.edu/) and
search Virginian Railway. I don't know if what you want is there but.........
Chuck Hladik

bongiovanni12001

Tried this on the Virginian group without success. Working on a clinic
for the NWHS convention next year. Are there any photos out there of a)
the 70 ton H-5 three bay hoppers after they were rebuilt into the three
"standard" door configuration(center bay originally had clamshell
doors), b)the 50 ton twin H-11 when they were still in the 5 panel
configuration. Got the diagrams in the TLC Virginian equipment
reprints, but would like to have some pictures. Credit will be given.
Thanks in advance.

Frank Bongiovanni
bongiovanni1@...