Sunshine tractors

jerryglow2

Were there instructions with this kit? If so I lost mine packing to
move and just took it out and am at a loss to complete it (them). If
anyone has instructions, could you do a good scan and email it? Contact
me off list.

Jerry Glow

Rob Adams

Hi Jerry;

I just saw your message. I can help you out with this if you still need help. It may be a day or two before I can get to it, but I know I have two of those kits waiting for me to work on them and can copy you whatever instructions are with them.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

_
--
Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

jerryglow2

You can't get any better service than right here. Thanks I now have a
copy of the instructions.

Jerry Glow