From: destron@...
To: stmfc@...
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 7:14 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Imperial Oil tank cars

Quickly asked-for now without going into much detail, but does anyone know
(or know where I might find info on) heralds/slogans used on Imperial Oil
tank cars? I've seen a goodly number of them on different IOX cars
(working on compiling a list of slogans/heralds, which appeared on which
number series, etc), but have no dates... any help would be appreciated!

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

-----
http://hydrorail.hostwq.net/index.html - Rails along the Fraser