SC&F announcement or news at Cocoa Beach?

Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@...>

Just wondering if there was anything new from SC&F on their tank car models at Cocoa Beach?

Rob Kirkham

Jared Harper <harper-brown@...>

--- In STMFC@..., Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@...> wrote:

Just wondering if there was anything new from SC&F on their tank car
models
at Cocoa Beach?

At their display they said about a month.
Jared Harper
Athens, GA

Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@...>

Thanks Jared - was there anything indicating which versions were coming out first, or price info?

Rob Kirkham

Tom Madden <tgmadden@...>

Rob Kirkham wrote:

Thanks Jared - was there anything indicating which versions were
coming out first, or price info?
Jon has sent me a few photos of the single- and double-dome uninsulated
cars and says those wil be the first to reach the market. The castings
are very nicely done. I have no idea what his prices will be.

Tom Madden

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Rob Kirkham writes:

"Thanks Jared - was there anything indicating which versions were coming out
first, or price info?"

The first two cars will be a 10,000 gal radial course car and an 8,000 gal radial course, two dome car. Neither have ever been done.

Mike Brock

Chet French <cfrench@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Tom Madden" <tgmadden@...> wrote:

Rob Kirkham wrote:

Thanks Jared - was there anything indicating which versions were
coming out first, or price info?
Jon has sent me a few photos of the single- and double-dome
uninsulated
cars and says those wil be the first to reach the market. The
castings
are very nicely done. I have no idea what his prices will be.

Jon mentioned at Cocoa Beach, that the prices could be in the $45 range.

Chet French
Dixon, IL

Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@...>

Thanks Tom,

- looking forward to these useful prototypes!

Rob Kirkham