NP reefer plans?

Charles Hladik

Bud,
In O scale we have been able to scale up plans and measurements ( if
correct) off from HO stuff.
Chuck Hladik

Bud Rindfleisch

Hello once again,
I'm searching for scale plans of the NP wood 40' reefers w/radial
roof & deep fishbelly either 90000 or 92000 series. Does anyone know
if plans exist for these? I'm familiar with the HO kits by Norwest but
I am not in HO scale so that's no help.
Bud Rindfleisch

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

I don't have plans but do have 4 rolls of photos of the real thing,
including underneath.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

_____

I'm searching for scale plans of the NP wood 40' reefers w/radial
roof & deep fishbelly either 90000 or 92000 series. Does anyone know
if plans exist for these? I'm familiar with the HO kits by Norwest but
I am not in HO scale so that's no help.
Bud Rindfleisch

mcindoefalls

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "bud9351" <BlackDiamondRR@...> wrote:

I am not in HO scale so that's no help.
Are you in O scale? Chooch did the 90000 series:
http://www.choochenterprises.com/html/686_npacific_reefer.html

proto48er

Bud -

Another NP 40' reefer with radial roof and fishbelly centersill in "O"
scale was imported by PFM (United) in brass back in the early 1980's.
It is an express reefer, however, and has a very incorrect underframe,
but otherwise looks good. I sure would like to find info on its
underframe, since I have one waiting for rectification!

A.T. Kott

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "bud9351" <BlackDiamondRR@...> wrote:

Hello once again,
I'm searching for scale plans of the NP wood 40' reefers w/radial
roof & deep fishbelly either 90000 or 92000 series. Does anyone know
if plans exist for these? I'm familiar with the HO kits by Norwest but
I am not in HO scale so that's no help.
Bud Rindfleisch

lrkdbn

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Jim & Lisa Hayes" <jimandlisa97225@...>
wrote:

I don't have plans but do have 4 rolls of photos of the real thing,
including underneath.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

_____
I'd be real interested in getting prints of these...Would you be
willing to sell me a set?

Larry King
please reply to:<lrkdbn@aol.com>

Bud Rindfleisch

Hi Jim,
Wow, 4 rolls of film of the NP reefers! I don't know exactly what I'd need that would enable a scratchbuild without dimensions other then the basic length, width, height, etc. I am curious as to the actual depth of the fishbelly centersill and the angle of the taper from bolsters. Radius of the radial roof might be helpful. What are you looking to get for various photocopies?
Bud Rindfleisch