Speedwitch web site (Was Athearn C&NW 65 ft mill gon)

tbarney2004

--- In STMFC@..., "Gatwood, Elden J SAD "
<Elden.J.Gatwood@...> wrote:

Anybody else having no luck pulling up Ted's website? Been going on
several
days...

Elden Gatwood

I just tried here Elden, about 6:$5pm Thursday...came right up, no
hesitation.

Tim Barney

Don Worthy

I can get on the site but, I can't go to his other pages.
This had not been a problem except for the last couple of days.
Don Worthy
Ivey, Ga.

tbarney2004 <tbarney@...> wrote:
--- In STMFC@..., "Gatwood, Elden J SAD "
<Elden.J.Gatwood@...> wrote:

Anybody else having no luck pulling up Ted's website? Been going on
several
days...

Elden Gatwood

I just tried here Elden, about 6:$5pm Thursday...came right up, no
hesitation.

Tim Barney

Gatwood, Elden J SAD <Elden.J.Gatwood@...>

Guys;

Sorry for using up your time. My server is blocking access to that site for
some reason. I have tried changing what settings I can change, and no dice.
It must be the Army filter or something. Maybe it is the words "model" and
"witch" in combination....

Thanks for helping,

Elden Gatwood