ADMIN: PLEASE READ: Was: Re: Re: 1940s tank car questions.

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Jack Burgess says:

"...but we are
straying from freight car subjects..."

Indeed we are. The STMFC is not so rigid that an occasional out of scope message is great cause for alarm. However, when the number of such messages reaches the level of the last few days, action must be taken...unless, that is you want to open the gates to discuss anything one might wish. Given that you don't want that...and, don't worry, given that I'm not going to permit it...messages that are out of scope from now on until I relax enforcement of the rules will land the author in Moderate Jail....with no exceptions. We're not getting our $ worth from the jail anyhow...only a few guys there. So...be warned.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner