From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@...>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@...>
Sent: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 9:00 pm
Subject: [STMFC] IM Milwaukee Rib side boxcars are here

Hi,
The wait is over........Intermountain now has the Milwaukee Road short ribbed boxcars in both RTR and as undec. kits. As is my practice, I am offering these with a good discount. Contact me off-list (please) at <midcentury@...> for the particulars and pricing. These cars are available only in HO.

I also have all of the currently available Rib Side Models of short and long ribbed cars, plus double doors and 50 ft cars, as well. I am offering these with Branchline Barber S-2 trucks which actually reduces your cost by deleting the factory incorrect trucks which avoids paying for something that is not used. Priced to sell, these cars are only available in HO. thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA