Hercules Powder House Cars (was Hercules 8000g Type 21 Tanks)

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Dave Nelson wrote:
"I have a photo of some Hercules std. gauge house cars... they look like
reefers as it's T&G wood siding, plug door, and they may well have been
insulated, but offhand I don't recall if they were XM, XI, or something
else."

Here's another photo of some different HPCX house cars - these look
like converted reefers:
http://www.phillynmra.org/Sales.html

Ben Hom

Dave Nelson

benjaminfrank_hom wrote:
Dave Nelson wrote:
"I have a photo of some Hercules std. gauge house cars... they look
like reefers as it's T&G wood siding, plug door, and they may well
have been insulated, but offhand I don't recall if they were XM, XI,
or something else."

Here's another photo of some different HPCX house cars - these look
like converted reefers:
http://www.phillynmra.org/Sales.html

Yeah, that's the photo (that I purchased from Bob's Photos). Somehow I
doubt that's Bob's web page tho.

Dave Nelson