Naperville 2008...

Andy Carlson

Steve,
This is the link to the activities of the Naperville
2008 RPM meet.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

The Naperville flyer can be seen at my site
www.sunshinekits.com. Click on
the Sunshine meets link. I received this flyer /
registration form on July
30th. It's pretty fresh.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

Gene Green <bierglaeser@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Jack Burgess" <jack@...> wrote:

<snip> Does anyone know if the rate has been set now?

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com
A recently received mailing from Sunshine listed room rate as $92.00.
Gene Green

Jack Burgess <jack@...>

That's what I needed...I didn't get a Naperville flyer (but do get the
Pleasanton one). Thanks...

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

From: "Jim & Lisa Hayes" <jimandlisa97225@...>
$92 according to the Naperville 2008 registration form.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon