the tooling.

From: James Mischke <jmischke@...>

A few months ago, my local hobby shop stocked a large assortment
of ATSF HO ice reefers, ready-to-run, by Intermountain in many
road numbers.
Are these accurate?

Brian J Carlson <brian@...>

They do require some additional work if you model post 1953 though as
documented in the ATSF Reefer book published the the Santa Fe society.
Brian Carlson

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:46:00 +0000, timboconnor wrote

Yes, very. One of IM's best efforts. Long's originally sponsored
the tooling.