From: rwitt_2000 <rwitt_2000@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:03:24 PM
Subject: [STMFC] NYC Milk Car 6460

This item was recently placed on ebay.

PICTURES OF NYC MILK CAR 6460, SIDE AND END VIEW AND A SMALL BLUEPRINT,
MEASURES APPROX 8 X 12.", A B & W PHOTO

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180258556675&ssPageNa\;
&#92;
me=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180258556675&ssPageN\;
ame=ADME:B:SS:US:1123>

Bob Witt

I also posted this on the Passenger Car List

rdietrichson

Ed
I believe that NJ International did this car in HO as well as N, but it was some years ago.(Mid 80's?)
Rick Dietrichson
Wilmington, NC

I asked this question on the PCL when this was posted there and did receive a couple of responses. I know there are a couple of NYC experts on this list so I'll ask again: does anyone know if there is an HO model of this milk car. I ask because these cars show up in the consist lists of the book "Ghost Trains of the SP", the book on the Overland mail trains and I would like to have one of these cars for my train.
TIA,
Ed Sommer
San Jose, CA