New Tahoe Truck

Brian Leppert <b.leppert@...>

A flyer for Tahoe Model Works's newest offering, an HO scale "Buckeye
A.R.A 50-Ton Truck" is now available. Anyone wishing an e-mailed
copy, please contact me off list at b.leppert@.... Your computer
will need Microsoft Word.

For those who have bought direct from me before or are on my mailing
list, the flyer is in the mail.

There's one embarressing correction that needs to be made. The flyer
states that this truck was made from "the late 1930s until the late
1940s". That should have said "late 1920s". And as the side
frame has the molded-on end of an ARA design truck bolster, without a
centered vertical web, I'm pretty sure the 1940s claim is incorrect.
The sideframe I measured and photographed was cast in 1949, however.

These trucks with regular RP-25 metal wheelsets are now ready for
shipping. Trucks with "semi-scale" wheelsets will be available by the
end of this week, hopefully.

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV

Andy Carlson

For those of you contemplating purchasing some of
these trucks, let me add that I am also selling these
to members of this list. The price for the truck
sideframes, less wheelsets, are $3.00/pair plus
shipping. Complete trucks with fat wheels and
semi-scale wheelsets are also soon available for
$5.00/pair. I also have both Dalmanns, and swing
motion caboose trucks in both varieties available for
$3.00/pair less wheelsets. I can be contacted at
<midcentury@...> off-list, please if
interested. Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

--- Brian Leppert <b.leppert@...> wrote:

[...]

armprem

Brian,Have a problem.Even though my computer has Microsoft Word,I can't open it.Armand

[...]

Armand,

I don't know why, but I'm pretty computer ignorant. If you give me a mailing address, I'll snail-mail it to you.

Brian
Tahoe Model Works

[...]

7:20 AM

tmolsen@...

Hi Brian,

Please send me a copy of the flyer for the new Buckeye truck so that I can make a decision as to whether I need it and if so how many.

Best Regards,

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292
tmolsen@...

tmolsen@...

Sorry Guys,

This was to be off list and I forgot to put Brian's email address in the address line.

Regards,

Tom Olsen
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479